The Leisure Property Forum (the LPF ) offers members a number of sponsorship opportunities which deliver effective ways to promote their businesses to the wider membership of over 1400 professionals working in the leisure property sector.
If you would like to discuss hosting or sponsorship opportunities please get in touch with the membership support team.
Hosting an LPF seminar
We run regular high-quality seminars, events and networking opportunities. Our hosts and sponsors provide a venue for between 70 and 120 attendees.
Events run from 6pm to around 9.30pm 0r as Breakfast events from 8am to 10am and the host provides registration facilities, pre event refreshments, speaker presentation facilities and post event drinks and canapes or breakfast for the networking part of the session. Alongside the promotion of the event there are a number of ways we can promote your involvement via our website, social and digital channels.
Our members enjoy valuable, interesting, educational and engaging content at our seminars, as well as the opportunity to form useful alliances and relationships with colleagues and peers across the leisure property sector at our networking events. We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for members to consider. Interested members should contact our membership support team who will explain how we can raise your profile among our senior decision makers, and pass your interest to the committee for consideration.
Please call us or email for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 2020 – The Leisure Property Forum Annual Drinks– PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- May 2020 – The Leisure Property Forum Annual Dinner – PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- January 2020 – The Leisure Review of 2019 – SPONSOR SECURED – M&G Investments
- December 2019 – LPF & Revo Seminar – Repurposing Large Retail Spaces – SPONSOR SECURED – Gowling WLG
- November 2019 – LPF Seminar – Boutique Fitness – SPONSOR SECURED – Memery Crystal
- September 2019 – The Big Leisure Debate – SPONSOR SECURED – Fladgate LLP
- September 2019 – The Leisure Property Forum Golf Day & Golf Clinic – SPONSOR SECURED – AGL London
- July 2019 – LPF & LPFXtra Lunchtime Networking – SPONSOR SECURED – Memery Crystal
- May 2019 – The Leisure Property Forum Annual Dinner – CO-SPONSORS SECURED – Holder Mathias Architects and Gowling WLG
- March 2019 – The Leisure Property Forum Lunchtime Networking – SPONSOR SECURED – Market Halls