SEMINAR: FoodHalls – The New Growth Market
- Andy Lewis-PrattFounder, Try Market Halls
- Lisa MeyerOwner, Yum Bun
- Matt AshmanHead of London Leisure and Restaurants, Partner & Cushman & Wakefield
- Tania LoveDirector, FaulknerBrowns
- Thomas RoseCo Founder, P-THREE
This seminar qualifies as 90 minutes CPD
A look at how this new trend in Food Halls and Food Markets is evolving – the lease structures, the key operators and how Food Halls are changing the F&B landscape across London and the wider UK.
This seminar will feature a presentation from Thomas Rose, Head of Leisure and Restaurants, Cushman & Wakefield who will cover the growth in the market, outline new openings, the current trend and the different model types. A panel discussion and Q&A, led by Matt Ashman from Cushman & Wakefield, with experts in the sector will follow:
- Andy Lewis-Pratt – CEO, Try Market Halls
- Tania Love – Director, FaulknerBrowns
- Lisa Meyer – Owner, Yum Bun
- Tim Vailakis – Founder & Director, The Athenian
Registration from 6pm
Speaker presentation from 6.30pm
Q&A with our panel from 6.50pm
Followed by networking and refreshments
Please register by 6.20pm as we will start promptly at 6.30pm.
*Please note – our panelists confirm their availability in advance. If any of our panelists cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, we will use our best efforts to replace them, but cannot guarantee that all advertised panelists will always be in attendance.
This event is no longer available to book.