- Leisure trends: Macro-economics may define 2018 but the fundamentals remain strong.
- Leisure sector snapshots: Cinema, Health and Fitness, Visitor Attractions and UK Tourism.
- European Leisure Investment – Yield compression in traditional real estate classes has driven investors to target the Specialist Markets.
- Interview with Aermont Capital who has been an active investor in the Alternative sectors in Mainland Europe.
- Investment in Holiday Parks – What does the next 12-24 months have in store for the sector both in the UK and in Mainland Europe?
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FULL REPORT